Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my top 5 romance and action movie (=

well, one thing that i think you should know about me is : "I am a movie freaks" :D. i really love to watch every kind of movies .. romance, comedy, action, drama, musical, horror, even documenter :) ...
i really love movies ... well, maybe i haven`t watch sooo many movies besause i became a movie freaks just since a half last year .. but i have my top favourite movie that i`ve ever seen.

here is my top 5 movies for some genre :

for romance :
1st. The Notebook - based on bestseller novel -
2nd. Twilight - it`s totally great ! -
3rd. P.S. I Love You -i`m crying for this movie :/ -
4th. A walk to remember
5th. The Lake House - a lil hard to understand at the beginning, but it`s cool -

for action :
1st. The Fast and The Furious - i totally love it-
2nd.The Terminator - it`s super !! -
3rd. The Lord of The Rings
4th. The Bourne Ultimatum
5th. The Matrix - the old ones =) -

okay, i think that`s all for now .. the others will comming soon :))

dee

No comments:

Post a Comment